With the increase in competitions among students, it's very important to determine the best school for your child. Though every school is giving their best facility in terms of infrastructure, teaching staff, transport facility, extracurricular activities. etc., it becomes essential to determine the perfect school for your kid.
So let's consider the following points that will help parents in getting their child admitted to the perfect school:
1. Enquire about the nearby schools in your area
Parents need to communicate with other people in surroundings related to schools in their area and make a list of those school.
2. Communicate with those parents whose child is admitted to the nearby schools and get information related to teaching style, results, activities in school, etc.
3. Never think that reputed private schools are only best.
It's not necessary that highly reputed private schools are the best. First, we need to analyse the environment over there.
For a middle-class family, it becomes a very breath-taking task to complete their child's education in such schools. Plus comfort of the child needs to be considered.
4. Personally, visit the schools.
Though after getting all the information, parents must visit those school personally. On visiting the school, the main thing to consider is the teaching practice and environment over there.
Personally, meet the principal and have a look around the class. From this, you can get an idea about the friendliness and way of teaching in school.
5. Consider those school which promotes extracurricular activities too.
Only bookish knowledge is not enough to develop the qualities of a child. Along with studies, a school must promote sports, cultural fests, competitions to develop the skills of a student.
6. Select those school which will be comfortable to parent as well as the child.
Try to get your child in that school whose schedule will be comfortable to parent as well as the child. Travelling hours to reach school and coming home from a long distance doesn't a make any sense. So try to select those school where time spends on traveling will be minimum.
7. If you are trying for reputed private school, then do enquire about financial aids. If those are been provided then definitely send your child to that school. For a wealthy family, this won't be an issue.
Every school has some qualities but we need to decide which is best for our child. Parents must never get their child in a specific school just for sake of society fame. It's the child's future that will be affected.
So if we pay attention to the above factors, it will be helpful to decide what is best for your child.